Here you can find a list with my work-in-progress papers. If you are interested in any of them, I am happy to share them upon request.
- Assessing backward-looking principles of climate justice for loss and damage.
- A minimal yet nuanced account of loss and damage.
- Keep it simple: a simplified threshold notion of harm.
- Qualifying corrective climate justice: the structural and normative significance of historical emissions.
- From policy relevant to policy prescriptive? Reflections on the normative aspects of climate science and their role in defining the limits of political and economic discretion (with Carlotta Garofalo)
- Attribution methods in climate science. Where does the controversy lie? (with Douglas Maraun)
- Assessing the success of Catherine Lu’s backward-looking approach to structural injustice.